Robert Price Jewellers
Flat Court Standard Wedding Ring
in 9ct Yellow Gold (7mm)
- Regular Price
- Sale Price
- Regular Price
- Unit Price
- translation missing: en.general.accessibility.unit_price_separator
Celebrate your love with this beautiful and timeless classic wedding ring. Each ring is individually made with care and attention to honour your special bond with your loved one. The classic wedding ring symbolises your bond of love and commitment to your partner.
|Metal||9ct Yellow Gold|
All measurements are approximate and due to the unique craftsmanship of fine jewellery, may vary slightly.
|Metal||9ct Yellow Gold|
For any inquiries or questions about your order contact Rob via Facebook messenger, text/ WhatsApp at 07412 497899 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most of our customers have found that through a combination of sharing photos, rendered images, 3D videos of ring designs and good old fashioned conversation, most jewellery needs can be met through communication online. However Rob also offers video appointments via Skype, WhatsApp and Messenger and face to face appointments in the Exeter area if you want to discuss ring specifics in person.
All items are posted free of charge within the United Kingdom and sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery. This is an insured and secure service which we have used to serve customers for over 20 years. It includes:
• Full tracking
• Signature on delivery
• Guaranteed delivery next day by 1pm
Items will usually dispatch within 14 to 21 working days of receiving cleared payment (14 for diamond rings and 14 to 21 for wedding rings). However, some bespoke items which require a 3D design and for a model to be built, may take around 3 weeks or longer. Please check with Rob about timescale for delivery of more complex items.
We hope that you’ll love your Robert Price ring, but on the rare occasion that it isn’t 100% right just send it back and we’ll be more than happy to give you a full refund or an exchange (this excludes rings made or ordered specifically to your requirements and personalised items). After receiving the ring, if you change your mind within 14 calendar days we will pay return postage within the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland.
To return your item by post from within the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland, please follow these easy steps:
• Contact us to request a return
• Please make sure that the ring is in its original packaging and accompanied by proof of purchase (receipt or despatch invoice) and return the unworn item to us within 30 days.
• Package your item up, ensuring the invoice/and or a returns note with your details is included in the parcel
• Take the item to the Post Office and post using Royal Mail Special Delivery. Ensure you keep your tracking information and proof of postage
• Let us know when you have posted your item, and once it is received, in addition to the refund being processed you will receive a refund on your postage costs.
• Please allow 10 days for your return to be processed. If you requested a refund, the refund will be applied to your card used to complete the original order/ your original payment method.
Please return items to:
4 New Street
Please note that we are unable to offer exchanges or refunds on bespoke items or special orders. This means that we cannot provide refunds or exchanges on items that have been specially made to order for you or items that have been altered or personalised in any way. Bespoke or specially ordered products may only be returned if the goods are faulty or were supplied incorrectly. This does not affect your statutory rights.
There are certain types of rings that we are unable to re-size. Depending on the metal and style of the ring, for example whether it has a design or stones set around the band, it may not be possible for us to adjust it. With this in mind, please ensure your ring is unworn if you require a different size, as we may need to exchange it.
We believe that all of our products are of the highest quality and will guarantee everything against manufacturing defects. This guarantee will be honoured on production of proof of purchase. These rights are additional to and do not detract from your statutory rights.